About the Show
In the second series of TEN’s, Undercover Boss Australia, CEOs from some of Australia’s biggest companiestake the opportunity to go on the ultimate undercover mission, working incognito in entry-level positions within their own organisations.
Each week a different high-flying executive will leave the comfort of their corner office to take up a highly pressured job at the coal face of the company's operation. Completely immersed in their undercover role, these bosses must relinquish control, buckle down to follow orders, and prepare to hear some home truths.
Working alongside their employees, they will see the effects their decisions have on others, where problems lie within their organisation, plus get the chance to shine a spotlight on the outstanding employees who ultimately make their company a success.
This season we meet CEOs from a variety of Australian companies:
- Hog’s Breath Cafe, Australia’s favourite family restaurant chain
- Leading Australian beauty salon group, Ella Bache
- Great Southern Rail, operator of Australia’s greatest long-distance rail journeys and holidays
- Hutchinson Builders, one of Australia’s largest privately-owned building companies
- JBS Swift, the country’s largest and most respected meat packer and exporter
- Sodexo, a global provider of on-site services solutions to the resources, defence, corporate, education and age care markets
- The YMCA, a leading youth not for proffit organisation
- Staging Connections, a leading event designing company.